- You think a spiedie is a nickname for a local running club.
- You consider a course with rolling hills as an easy day run.
- You've raced in Otsinango Park 500 times.
- When someone mentions Riverside Drive, all you think about is that stupid hill by the CVS.
- You're supported by the crowd whether you're the first or last in your age group.
- You've heard the local running lore of the nearly mythical "King of the Hill" race, or you've run that race yourself.
- You talk about watching the Chris Thater Memorial Races 5k so you can watch the Kenyans run by.
- TCRC is your middle name.
- You remember running in the St Christopher's Race.
- You run the Bridge Run Half Marathon or 5k every year.
- You know every inch of the rail trail and got excited when they finally opened the new extension.
- You have a love-hate relationship with the January Freeze Series.
- You forget to put on sunscreen before a run because you're just not used to that being needed very often.
- You're extremely familiar with techniques for stepping over potholes or jumping over uneven sidewalks, but have probably managed to twist an ankle once or twice (or more).
- You've had to listen to Mike Cordi talk about his M-E cross country team.
- Everyone at Confluence Running knows you by name & vice versa...or when your grandma goes shopping there & you know exactly who helped her.
- You can run to Pennsylvania and back in under 2 hrs
- You dress as the Can Man for Halloween races.
- You have ran to all the carousels and have a button to prove it.
- You have run stairs in an EJ House.
- You have done fartleks between Giants.
Please post a comment if you can think of more! We'd love to hear them.
Remember, the Binghamton Bridge Run opens registration next week. Don't miss out!