|South Mountain Trails|
*Going your own pace-never having to wait at stop lights or for cars to cross a road.
* Strengthing and toning the legs from uphill and downhill running
* Soft surfaces help reduce impact
*It boosts mood and brain function
* You burn more calories in less time
* You gain an enhanced level of balance
*Running becomes more of an adventure rather than just simple training
* Running in the woods is just fun!
~Other Must See Events~
Links about the benefits of trail running:http://www.runnersworld.com/trail-running-training/why-trail-running-is-good-for-you